Make pigs mounts in Minecraft The idea, of course, is interesting, but it gets boring very quickly, and this action is not very useful. Mod «When Pigs Fly“Adds the ability not only to ride, but also to fly pigs!
First you need to find a pig. Then make a carrot on a stick (combine the rod and carrot), slide the saddle over the pig, and you’re done! Controlling the pig is quite simple, for this you need to direct the stick with the carrot to the side where you want to turn. By riding a pig, you can move on the ground in the same way as in vanilla Minecraft… To take off, look up, for landing, respectively, look down. If, being in the air, you get off the pig, then both you and she will fall to the ground. Especially for such cases, I recommend stocking up a Slow Falling Potion.
The pig’s health will remain the same, so be careful when traveling to Downworld or Land. Lava, ghasts, the Ender dragon, skeletons, creepers and other unpleasant things can kill your friend, from which you will suffer too. There are no animations during the flight, but this does not interfere with the gameplay. There is also an additional texture pack that adds two sets of equipment: futuristic (default; boots like iron man) and medieval (white angel / bird wings). To use the wings, set the slider to this value. It’s the same with Iron Man’s boots. Enable all experimental options except custom biomes. Also enable cheats. Mod Compatible with other add-ons that do not change armor, do not edit pig behavior, and do not have animation controllers.
Установка When Pigs Fly (.mcpack)
- Download mod with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
— Add-on kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend that you restart the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the addon!