If you want to free up space in your inventory while keeping everything you have, use mod «Toolbox“. With it, you can place all the tools made from the same material in a box. This is a fairly simple function that can be very useful in Minecraft in survival mode and in various mini-games.
How it works?
A toolbox is created by placing basic tools from the same material: sword, ax, pickaxe, shovel, hoe along with a board into the crafting table. The material from which the boards are made can be anything. IN Minecraft a total of 6 toolboxes will appear:
- Wooden block of tools;
If you place a toolbox on the ground and break it, all tools remain on the ground. So if the block is not needed, you can break it and return everything to its original state. If you still have questions about using the toolbox, watch this video.
Installing Toolbox (.mcpack)
- Download mod with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
— Add-on kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend that you restart the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the addon!
Install Toolbox (.zip)
- Download this mod below.
- Extract two folders from the archive.
- Move the folder “Toolbox»To the folder /games/com.mojang/behavior_packs/
- Move the folder “Toolbox»To the folder /games/com.mojang/resource_packs/
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition.
- Create a new world or edit an existing one.
- Fit for the selected world resource package and addonwhich you previously moved to the folder resource_packs and behavior_packs.
- Done! Restart Minecraft PE and enjoy the game!