By setting Better Menu, you will make your home screen in Minecraft PE much more natural. Moreover, texture pack has a night mode, which will relieve stress on vision. The overall design will be preserved, which is important.
Now the texture pack Better Menu has a large number of backgrounds in Minecraft Bedrock Edition… The textures have a lot of features:
- 24 backgrounds;
- Disabled background;
- Custom option;
- Night mode;
- Simplified logo design;
- Lightweight textures main screen MCBE.
Have a good game!
Installing Better Menu Pack (.mcpack)
- Download texture pack with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend that you restart the game after that. Minecraft PE.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the texture pack!
Installing Better Menu Pack (.zip):
- Download textures.
- In the directory “games/com.mojang/“Create a folder”resource_packs».
- Next, extract the textures from the archive, and move only the folder from this archive to the folder “resource_packs».
- Go to settings Minecraftand then into texture management.
- Choose your textures.
- Have a good game!