Looking for texture pack for multiplayer games, which, although it makes changes, still retains the characteristics of the vanilla version Minecraft? «Minecraft PvP Edition (Minecraft PvP version)»Adds new textures for certain items, for example, armor, enchanting table, furnace and others, but does not encroach on the appearance of the original version.
Added outline for ore blocks. New Ore Outlines, Gilded Black Stone, Nether Gold Ore, Quartz Ore, Low Fire, Soul Soil, and Soul Sand. Improved wool. New design «Minecraft». Etc.
Installing Minecraft PvP Edition (.mcpack)
- Download texture pack with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend that you restart the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the texture pack!