Texture pack «Colored Panoramas“Adds 16 color options to the home screen Minecraft… By default, the color will be set to black, because it is the most neutral, you can select other colors in the settings using the slider.
Do not use packageif your eyes are sensitive to bright colors. Each division corresponds to a specific color. List of new colors in Minecraft:
- Black (will be selected automatically after adding the package to the game);
- Gray as well as light gray;
- Green, bright green and dark green;
Installing Colored Panoramas (.mcpack)
- Download texture pack with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend restarting the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the texture pack!
Installing Colored Panoramas (.zip):
- Download textures.
- In the directory “games/com.mojang/“Create a folder”resource_packs».
- Next, extract the textures from the archive, and move only the folder from this archive to the folder “resource_packs».
- Go to settings Minecraftand then into texture management.
- Choose your textures.
- Have a good game!