If you want to quickly clear the area of water or lava, use special sponges made of fashion «Super Sponges“. There are four types: Superlava, Superlava, Superlava Fill, and Superlava Fill. Each of these sponges has a crafting recipe, so you can use them in Minecraft in survival mode.
Very important: place sponges in a confined area. If you run a water sponge just into the sea, it will absorb everything. It’s the same with lava. Therefore, protect the required area before use!
It is a base item used to craft many other items in this fashion.
Super water sponge
To craft bacterial water, you will need kelp, sea cucumber, sea grass, and a glass bottle.
Next, combine this bottle with a regular sponge. Minecraftto create a super water-absorbing sponge.
To craft a Lava-Absorbing Potion, you will need Weeping Vines, Red Mushroom, Lava Block, Magma Clot, and an Empty Bottle.
Then combine the potion bottle with a simple sponge.
Filling Super Water Sponge
The Super Water Sponge absorbs water, while the Super Water Fill sponge picks up water. To craft a blank bucket, you need nine buckets of water.
And then also combine the previously created item with a regular sponge.
Superlava filling sponge
Combine nine lava buckets to create a blank bucket.
And craft it with a sponge.
Installing Super Sponges (.mcpack)
- Download mod with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
— Add-on kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend that you restart the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the addon!