«Sunrise v1.1 (Sunrise)“Are incredible shadersthat completely change the world Minecraft: Pocket Editionby adding realistic graphics! And the best thing about them is support on low-end devices. You can run them even on devices with 1-2 GB RAM.
Shaders only supported on Android and iOS.
Crimson forest. Distorted forest. Basalt deltas. Valley of the Sand of Souls. Features of the shaders:
- Support on devices with low performance;
- Incredible shadows, lighting and water textures at different depths;
- Reflection of the sun on the water;
- Beautiful vanilla palate with no performance lags;
- Plant leaf movement;
- Lighting underwater, similar to the lighting in the version Minecraft with support for ray tracing technology;
- A lighter Underworld, so now you can see everything well.
Installing Sunrise (.mcpack)
- Download shaders with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the shaders into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
- Select the imported shaders in each section.
- We recommend restarting the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the shaders!