«Sunrise v1.1 (Sunrise)“Are incredible shadersthat completely change the world Minecraft: Pocket Editionby adding realistic graphics! And the best thing about them is support on low-end devices. You can run them even on devices with 1-2 GB RAM.
Shaders only supported on Android and iOS.
Day and night. Lighting and shadow casting. Water in reservoirs with shallow and deep depths. Reflection of the sun on the water.
Crimson forest. Distorted forest. Basalt deltas. Valley of the Sand of Souls. Features of the shaders:
- Support on devices with low performance;
- Incredible shadows, lighting and water textures at different depths;
- Reflection of the sun on the water;
- Beautiful vanilla palate with no performance lags;
- Plant leaf movement;
- Lighting underwater, similar to the lighting in the version Minecraft with support for ray tracing technology;
- A lighter Underworld, so now you can see everything well.
Installing Sunrise (.mcpack)
- Download shaders with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the shaders into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
- Select the imported shaders in each section.
- We recommend restarting the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the shaders!