«SL“Are simple shadersthat improve the graphics of vanilla Minecraftmaking it more attractive and realistic.
- Changing the colors of the world;
- Changing the color of the lighting;
- The appearance of shadows (near the blocks);
- Realistic water;
- Underwater waves;
- Fluttering of leaves and plants;
- Moisture effect;
- Reflection of the sun on the water (sunrises and sunsets);
- And other changes.
Shaders not supported in Minecraft on the platform Windows 10.
Installing SL (.mcpack)
- Download shaders with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the shaders into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
- Select the imported shaders in each section.
- We recommend that you restart the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the shaders!
Installing SL (.zip):
- Download shaders.
- In the directory “games/com.mojang/“Create a folder”resource_packs».
- Next, extract the shaders from the archive, and move only the folder from this archive to the folder “resource_packs».
- Go to settings Minecraftand then into texture management.
- Choose your shaders.
- Have a good game!