Shaders entitled Realistic World (Natural Mystic) is a set of resources for Minecraft Bedrock, whose goal is to make the game as realistic as possible. Naturally, they have a complex effect on lighting in the game.
Features of Natural Mystic shaders
These are the aspects that shaders Realistic World (Natural Mystic) in Minecraft for Android:
- Improved torch light with flickering effect
- Sun and moonlight with saturation at night
- Exposure control, contrast filter and tonal mapping
- The landscape looks somewhat gloomy in poor weather conditions
- Added waves for water and leaves.
Also, the author paid much attention to MCBE shadows. Now the whole picture in the game looks lighter and the shadows are more contrasting
- The author has fixed the animations and also textures
- Moon and sun textures have been improved.
Installing Natural Mystic (.mcpack)
- Download shaders with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the shaders into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
- Select the imported shaders in each section.
- We recommend restarting the game client after that. Minecraft PE.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft Bedrock and enjoy the shaders!