Texture pack «Seasonal Foliage»Adds to Minecraft all four seasons. With the onset of the new season, the color of the leaves on the trees and the surface blocks will change.
Package compatible with most shaders. Change the seasons in Minecraft Bedrock You will have to manually. After the change, you need to restart the game.
Installing Seasonal Foliage (.mcpack)
- Download texture pack with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend that you restart the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the texture pack!