Package compatible with most shaders. Change the seasons in Minecraft Bedrock You will have to manually. After the change, you need to restart the game.
Installing Seasonal Foliage (.mcpack)
- Download texture pack with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend that you restart the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the texture pack!