Author мода Runescape for Minecraft, I used the gameplay of an ancient online game with a filled world, which was released back in 2001, and then re-released in 2013.
Functions of the Runescape mod
After installation fashion, in Minecraft for Android there will be new items, mobs, weapons and biomes. The first thing you come across is bags of loot.
- Ordinary – here you can expect to find something not very useful.
- Uncommon – in these bags there is an appropriate amount of mid-level loot.
- Rare – these already contain rare and useful items.
- Legendary – a huge amount of the rarest loot in Minecraft on the phone.
Also, with the Runescape mod, all new creatures will be divided into four ranks – from passive and harmless to dangerous mobs. The more dangerous enemy you kill, the steeper the loot will be.
Loot bags may contain hats. This is an unusual piece of equipment that matches the quality of a diamond helmet. The author added in Minecraft Bedrock Edition six types of hats, if you collect all of them, then you can craft a black hat. However, you should be prepared for the fact that it will not be easy to knock hats out of bags, the chance of falling out of the legendary bag is not higher than 2%.
Besides, in Minecraft for tablet new types of chickens will appear.
The author of the mod provided for new shoes.
Unfortunately, it can only be obtained through the Creative Inventory for now.
Installing Runescape (.mcpack)
- Download mod with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
— Add-on kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend restarting the game client after that. Minecraft PE.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the addon!