«RPS” – this is shadersreleased by the studio of the same name specifically at the request Minecraft– users. They improve the textures of the surrounding world, work out the lighting and, in general, make the world more realistic and enjoyable.
Unlike many others shaders, data may not be supported on weak devices as in Minecraft: Pocket Editionand on Windows 10.
Installing RPS (.mcpack)
- Download shaders with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the shaders into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
- Select the imported shaders in each section.
- We recommend that you restart the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the shaders!
(Rating: rating_nums – votes: 8)