Shaders «Realistic Sky»Replace cubic clouds in Minecraft on realistic vague. They are perfect for those looking to improve the gameplay and make the world more beautiful.Shaders supported in Minecraft on all platforms.
Installing Realistic Sky (.mcpack)
- Download shaders with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the shaders into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
- Select the imported shaders in each section.
- We recommend restarting the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the shaders!