After installation fashion «Raining Lucky Blocks” throughout Minecraft-the world will constantly fall lacquer-blocks containing more than 100 both useful and harmful objects, mobs, structures and other things.
How to get a?
To get the blocks, just look at the sky and go to the place where the block fell. You can also make lacquer blocks yourself. To do this, you need eight gold bars and a chest. To pick up the lacquer block from the ground, use any item with a silk touch effect.
You can get any items from the lucky blocks only in Minecraft in survival mode. Almost any mob can appear from the block. There are also several new types. Besides the main items, over 40 custom items have been added. And various structures.
Установка Raining Lucky Blocks (.mcpack)
- Download mod with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
— Add-on kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend restarting the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the addon!