Not so long ago in Minecraft new shaders released Parallax… They are the result of working on one project, the creators of which wanted to develop the most dynamic and convenient shaders… In the classic version Minecraft there are highlights, dark and blurry places, which can be eliminated with this extension. Thanks to the method of static ray tracing, passed through many tests, the authors managed to achieve the highest quality results.
Features of Parallax shaders
The Parallax Shaders feature enhanced lighting in Minecraft Bedrock Edition – at any time of the day. Also, when the weather changes, the light will change. The water becomes clearer and textures become more realistic. The shadows will change. The size and shape of the shadow will correspond to the parameters of the object that casts it. The light emitted from the source will illuminate the surrounding objects realistically Shaders compatible in Minecraft Bedrock with X-Box, Win10, and iOS platforms. Please note that Parallax may have problems on the iOS operating system – the device is quite limited in power. Have a good game!
- Various bugs have been fixed
- Improved functionality
- The shaders have been updated to the latest beta of the game.
Installing Parallax (.mcpack)
- Download shaders with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the shaders into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
- Select the imported shaders in each section.
- We recommend restarting the game client after that. Minecraft PE.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the shaders!
Installing Parallax (.zip):
- Download shaders.
- In the directory “games/com.mojang/“Create a folder”resource_packs».
- Next, extract the shaders from the archive, and move only the folder from this archive to the folder “resource_packs».
- Go to settings Minecraftand then into texture management.
- Choose your shaders.
- Have a good game!