- Wooden tools, lapis lazuli block and pomegranate ore.
- Stone tools, chain mail armor, redstone ore for uranium.
- Gold tools, armor, horse armor, gold ore and copper block.
- Gold nugget, nether gold ore and mossy stone bricks on topaz.
- Iron tools, armor, horse armor, iron ore and sapphire block.
- Iron nugget on pearl.
- Diamond tools, armor, horse armor, diamond ore and amethyst block.
- Netherite tools, armor, ore and ruby block.
- Netherite scrap on the old ruby texture.
- Netherite ingot for an early version of the ruby Minecraft.
- Emerald ore and onyx block.
- Totem on a copper totem.
- Sponge on blocks of cheese.
- Fire on dark blue fire.
Images before use texture pack and after.
Installing Ores To Gem (.mcpack)
- Download texture pack with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend restarting the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the texture pack!