Something sinister has crept into the world Minecraft and now wanders through the jungle in search of his victims. It is so powerful that it can destroy a wither and devastate local villages in the blink of an eye. This creature was once a simple creeper, but as a result of experiments fashion «Nuclear Creeper Boss“It mutated and turned into a nuclear creeper!
The nuclear creeper is unsociable and quite rare. He has three different attacks, is immune to falling from a great height, prolonged exposure to water, fire, and even to ocelots! The boss’s health is 300 units, and by defeating him, you will receive a generous reward.
If you are too far away for the creeper to use a melee attack, it will launch deadly acid projectiles at you. Each of them deals 20 damage and gives a poison effect.
Although the nuclear creeper is highly mutated, the basic qualities of the normal creeper Minecraft it has survived, or to be more precise, it is explosive. Only this time you will not be able to get off with a little damage, because, having exploded, the nuclear creeper will destroy everything around it, and even netherite armor will not help you. It will also instantly kill all mobs, witches and other nuclear creepers.
If you want to look at the explosion of a nuclear creeper, you can provoke him to it. Just take the flint and walk up to it. If you manage to defeat the nuclear creeper, you will receive an exclusive item – the nuclear ball. With its help, you can make several things: 30 emeralds and a new weapon – a nuclear warhead. It deals 12 damage, doubles your speed and reduces health.
Установка Nuclear Creeper Boss (.mcpack)
- Download mod with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
— Add-on kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend that you restart the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the addon!