Mod «Nether Reactor»Adds to Minecraft Downworld reactor block with glowing obsidian.
The old crafting recipe is used for the reactor block.
Activate the Downworld reactor carefully, as it spawns a spiral of blocks and destroys everything under it. Recommended to be found in Minecraft open area. Once the reactor is activated, it will start spawning items and zombie pigmen. After activation, you will have exactly one minute to destroy the zombie pigmen and collect items. The reactor will then be deactivated. When deactivated, items and mobs will not appear. Inside the obsidian box is a reactor that you can break down and reuse.
Installing Nether Reactor (.mcpack)
- Download mod with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
— Add-on kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend restarting the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the addon!