A mod called Mythical Biomes will give your world several new biomes that resemble fantasy landscapes. new mobs, features, and blocks, among others.
Due to a problem in Minecraft (MCPE-100700) that prevents the custom biome from generating in the world alongside vanilla biomes, Mythical Biomes are presently in the BETA version. In order to create new biomes, it had to replace some existing ones.
– Advertisement –
Cre: NicoTheKid (Youtube)
Mythical Biomes will add some new biomes to your Minecraft world include new mobs, features & blocks and that look like a fantasy land.
Mythical Biomes currently in BETA version due to the Minecraft bugs (MCPE-100700) that affect the custom biome to not generate in the world along with vanilla biomes. So, it had to replace some biome, just to generate new biomes.
– Advertisement –
- Added Mossy Forest
- Added Corrupted Forest
- Added Overgrown Jungle
- Added Mossheep
- Added Corrupted Wood Corpse
- Added Overgrown Troot
- Added Mossy Tree
- Added Corrupted Tree
- Added Overgrown Jungle Tree
- Added Mossy Bush
- Added Overgrown Jungle Bush
- Added Corrupted Bush Vegetation
- Added Mossy Plant Vegetation
- Added Overgrown Jungle Plant Vegetation
- Added Moss Sprouts Vegetation
- Added Corrupted Grass Vegetation
- Added Mossy Plant
- Added Corrupted Bush
- Added Overgrown Jungle Plant
- Added Small Moss Sprouts
- Added Tall Moss Sprouts
- Added Corrupted Grass
- Added Mossy Leaves
- Added Overgrown Jungle Leaves
- Added Mossy Roots
- Added Corrupted Roots
- Added Overgrown Jungle Roots
- Added Corrupted Dirt
- Added Mossy Log
- Added Mossy Wood
- Added Stripped Mossy Log
- Added Stripped Mossy Wood
- Added Corrupted Log
- Added Corrupted Wood
- Added Stripped Corrupted Log
- Added Stripped Corrupted Wood
- Added Overgrown Jungle Log
- Added Overgrown Jungle Wood
- Added Stripped Overgrown Jungle Log
- Added Stripped Overgrown Jungle Wood
- Added Mossy Planks
- Added Corrupted Planks
- Added Overgrown Jungle Planks
- Added 40 new recipes using Mossy Planks.
- Added 26 new recipes using Mossy Log & Mossy Wood.
- Added 40 new recipes using Corrupted Planks.
- Added 26 new recipes using Corrupted Log & Corrupted Wood.
- Added 40 new recipes using Overgrown Jungle Planks.
- Added 26 new recipes using Overgrown Jungle Log & Overgrown Jungle Wood.
- Added 2 new deadbush recipes using mossy plant & overgrown jungle plant.
- Added 4 new stick recipes using the new wooden roots & corrupted bush.
- Added 12 new charcoal recipes by furnacing the new Woods & Logs.
Some Minecraft Addon PE you can check in Mcpeaddons.com:
- Passive Mob
- Spawn in Mossy Forest.
- Breadable using Tall Moss Sprouts.
- Health: 8
- Drop: Moss Block & Raw Mutton.
- Can sheared and drop Moss Block.
Corrupted Wood Corpse
- Hostile Mob.
- Spawn in Corrupted Forest.
- Health: 30
- Drop: Corrupted Log, Corrupted Bush, Stick & Bone.
- Attack Damage: 8
- Cursed Scarecrow will also attack Iron Golem, & Snow Golem.
- Neutral Mob.
- Spawn in Overgrown Jungle.
- Tamable using Beetroot.
- Health: 28
- Drop: Overgrown Jungle Log, Overgrown Jungle Plant & Stick.
- Attack Damage: 2–3
– Advertisement –
The domesticated Overgrown Troot will engage in combat with any undead it encounters, even if nothing is being done to them.
Additionally, they will strike out at anyone their owner intends to harm or target.
Overgrown Jungle Tree
Overgrown Jungle Bush
Corrupted Bush Vegetation
Mossy Plant Vegetation
Overgrown Jungle Plant Vegetation
Mossy Sprouts Vegetation
Corrupted Grass Vegetation
Saplings & Plants
Mossy PlantCorrupted Bush
Overgrown Jungle Plant
Grasses & Sprouts
Small Moss Sprouts
Tall Moss Sprouts
Overgrown Jungle Leaves
Overgrown Jungle Roots
Logs & Woods
Overgrown Jungle Woods
Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
Follow to my Twitter:
If you would like to donate to support my work, here my PayPal:
- Mythical Biomes mod MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE with other biome mods.
- If you make a review, gameplay, or showcase about this mod, please don’t forget to give a credit or put the original link (this MCPEDL page).
- Do not provide the direct link (mediafire) or any other download link that I didn’t provided.
1. Click the download option below “Mythical Biomes (BETA) (v0.1.0) – [BP]”.
2. You’re leaving MCPEDL.com, just click the “Click here to continue” below. This will go you through Linkvertise site.
3. Verify that you are not a robot by checking the mark box “I’m not a robot”.
4. Find & click the “Free Access with Ads”.
5. Click the “Discover interesting articles”, ads will pop-up. Wait for 10 seconds and then click the “X” button above.
6. After that, click the “Continue” button, this will processed you to Mediafire Site.
7. In Mediafire, click the download button to download the file.
Don’t forget to turn on the “Holiday Creator Features”, “Custom Biomes”, “Upcoming Creator Features”, & “Molang Features” in the experimental gameplay option:
or Link Backup
or Link Backup