- Octopus: No longer drops Ink Pouches upon death.
- Cow: You can no longer get milk from a cow, but meat and leather are still available.
- Witches: they can wear a jacket and a hat at the same time, which is very rare. Witches without a hat and without a jacket are more common.
- Pig: Added three new versions.
- Rabbit: added “Killer Bunny“, Is available when using name tags.
- Chicken: Added four new versions.
- Ink Bucket: Click on the octopus with an empty bucket and it will fill with ink.
- Wither Bone: A new type of bone that is discarded when the Wither Skeleton dies. Do not eat!
- Feather: Dropped when chickens die. You can use it when crafting bows. The effect is the same as that of a vanilla feather Minecraft.
Installing Aneeva’s World Explores (.mcpack)
- Download mod with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
— Add-on kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend restarting the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the addon!
Installing Aneeva’s World Explores (.zip)
- Download this mod below.
- Extract two folders from the archive.
- Move the folder “Aneeva’s World Explores»To the folder /games/com.mojang/behavior_packs/
- Move the folder “Aneeva’s World Explores»To the folder /games/com.mojang/resource_packs/
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition.
- Create a new world or edit an existing one.
- Fit for the selected world resource package and addonwhich you previously moved to the folder resource_packs and behavior_packs.
- Done! Restart Minecraft PE and enjoy the game!