On map «Command Redstone House” in Minecraft there is a house made entirely of command blocks and redstone. It is hidden deep underground. The spawn point is located on the surface, and a special path will help you get to the house. More about the house in Minecraft Bedrock:
- Cache. There is a secret door near the entrance. Look to the left and you will see a redstone torch and a sign with instructions on how to open the door. By following it, you can get inside.
- Hidden oven. As soon as you enter the house, you will see a lever. Turn it and a furnace will appear from the ground.
- Cool sword display. There is a lever next to the sword display that, when activated, will make the magazine display colder and also spawn particles.
- Below. Next to the lever mentioned in the previous point, there is a staircase that leads to the next part of the redstone house. It has multicolored lighting, a wall light switch, an Downworld portal, a sleeping room, and a secret room of powerful armor.
- Bedroom. When you go down the second staircase, you will find a switch sensor that will lead you to a secret room under the stairs.
- Multi-colored lights. A little further than the bedroom, there are multicolored lighting and switchable lights.
- Bottom End Portal Switch. When you go down the third staircase, you will find a switch that opens and closes the portal to the Nether.
- Hidden armor room. Turn on the portal to the Nether, leave this room, and you will find that a secret door has opened, behind which is a huge storage of armor.
Installing Command Redstone House Map (.mcworld)
- Download the map marked – “.mcworld“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the map into Minecraft.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, then select the imported world.