Modification Biodiversity will bring variety to the Minecraft landscape on Android. She is now adding one biome, which will be generated in three variations. Over time, there will be more content.
What the Biodiversity mod gives
A biome that is added by the Biodiversity mod in Minecraft – The Cherry Orchard. The author made three options for him:
- Mixed with wood
- With pink trees
- With white trees.
It possesses colors that you find nowhere else in Minecraft PE will not meet.
The gardens are inhabited by pandas, bamboo grows here.
Be sure to include experimental chips MCPE for normal work fashion… Have a good game!
- A new cold biome has been added
- There are new mobs – penguins
Installing Biodiversity (.mcpack)
- Download mod with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
— Add-on kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend restarting the game client after that. Minecraft PE.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the addon!