Not enough decorations for Minecraft? Mod «Vanilla Holiday»Adds new themed items with which you can prepare your world for the new year celebration!
Stand for a tree. In order for the tree to stand steadily and not fall, you need to make a stand. For crafting, you need four iron ingots. Then place this stand on a surface and plant a spruce seedling on it. You can decorate the tree with new items.
There are three decorative items to decorate the holiday tree.
Sweet berry garland. The garland can be used not only for decorating a Christmas tree, but also for other items. For example, wreaths, bushes, etc. Tinsel coil. Tinsel is also great for decorating a holiday tree. It can be hung on ordinary trees near your home. And the lanterns are perfect for the role of garlands.Gold plated jewelry.In addition to ordinary lanterns, which are more suitable for massive objects, you can use special gilded lights. They are great for Christmas tree and wall decorations!
Something else. In vanilla Minecraft there is an item that can be used to decorate the Christmas tree. But what kind of object it is is a secret. Find it yourself!
To work properly fashion enable experimental gameplay.
Installing Vanilla Holiday (.mcpack)
- Download mod with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
— Add-on kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend restarting the game client after that. Minecraft PE.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the addon!
Install Vanilla Holiday (.zip)
- Download this mod below.
- Extract two folders from the archive.
- Move the folder “Vanilla Holiday»To the folder /games/com.mojang/behavior_packs/
- Move the folder “Vanilla Holiday»To the folder /games/com.mojang/resource_packs/
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition.
- Create a new world or edit an existing one.
- Fit for the selected world resource package and addonwhich you previously moved to the folder resource_packs and behavior_packs.
- Done! Restart Minecraft PE and enjoy the game!