Ever wanted to play other Minecraft Bedrock characters like a zombie, skeleton, or cadaver? FROM mod Turning into mobs (Morph) you can join a flock of hostile mobs and become one of them.
How the Morph mod works
Mod gives players the opportunity to transform into another mob. There are only five options, some of which have animations, such as the swimming of a drowned man. Now the list of available creatures in the Morph modification looks like this in MKPE:
- The bats
Turning into a mob from Minecraft will give your hero all the features of creatures. To transform, you need to create a braid like this.
It will make the mob lose its soul. After that, we select and use his soul – a transformation takes place. By the way, the character’s soul is placed in the inventory Minecraft PE, so if you want the hero to become himself again, just use it. Have a good game!
- Added the ability to transform into foxes and zombie piglins
- Bugs fixed and some names changed
- There are new transformations into mobs
- Abilities, as well as some stats, got up
- Fixed some bugs
The modification has the following problems at the moment:
- No wither effect from player in wither skeleton form
- Sometimes there is duplication after transformations
- The player takes damage from bushes with berries when transforming into a fox.
The bug with messages is treated by the console command /gamerule sendcommandfeedback false… And a bug with a fox transforming into another creature, and then transforming into a fox.
Installing Morph (.mcaddon)
- Download mod with notice – “.mcaddon“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
— Add-on kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend that you restart the game client after that. Minecraft PE.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the addon!