This mod, Terraria in Bedrock (TerrariaCraft), is a ported version from Java Edition to Minecraft Bedrock. He adds a huge number of blocks from the equally popular “neighboring” sandbox to the familiar world of blocks.
Features of the TerrariaCraft mod
Even though the TerrariaCraft mod is still crude, it is already contributing to Minecraft Bedrock a huge number of innovations. Perhaps right now the author is working to improve it. So we are waiting for a lot of updates.
- several slugs;
- the eyes of Cthulhu;
Items in MKPE:
- brass tools and weapons;
- iron items and weapons (in addition to vanilla);
- many types of wood;
- gel and lenses;
- varieties of mushrooms;
In addition, the mod will also add to Minecraft Pocket Edition almost two dozen new blocks!
Since this is a beta version fashion, we install at our own peril and risk, some unpleasant moments are possible (or maybe not):
- incorrect placement of Terraria items in Bedrock (TerrariaCraft) in creative mode MCPE;
- sometimes slugs don’t want to jump;
- too frequent music changes;
- sometimes you have to re-enable the mod in the settings.
Have a good game!