FROM fashion «RevivePlayer»You will be able to revive other players in Minecraftso that they can continue the game without losing materials. It works the other way too: you can ask the players to revive you.
To revive the player, you need to go up and click on him, after which a button will appear with the inscription “revive player“. But there are time limits, you will have only a few seconds, after which the player will finally die. If you didn’t manage to save your friend, for example, in a mini-game, you can surrender by simply bending over. You can save and be rescued only within 30 seconds after death. also in Minecraft there is an animation of death and revival of the player.
Installing RevivePlayer (.mcpack)
- Download mod with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
— Add-on kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend that you restart the game client after that. Minecraft PE.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the addon!