What kind of boss do you think Minecraft is the most powerful? If you named the destroyer, you are right because he is incredibly powerful. But there is another boss who appears in the game with fashion «Necromancer Boss“. The boss necromancer is able to summon evil spirits to his aid, due to which he becomes almost invincible. Necromancer boss lives in a dark forest Minecraft, but it is extremely rare. He has four different attacks, using which he attacks players, iron golems and villagers. Also, the necromancer has the ability to teleport, he is immune to fire, damage from falling and drowning.
This is the main attack of the necromancer. If you get too close, he may simply start attacking you with his arms. Deals 10 damage.
Calling the Dead
The most common attack of the necromancer. He starts waving his arms in the air, emitting yellow and green particles. Then a huge crowd of stray animals is spawned near you. After five seconds, they disappear again.
Summoning the cadavers
Circle of undead
If you start fighting a necromancer in close combat, then there is a chance that he will summon undead. Weird sounds will sound first, and then 5 Wither Skeletons and 5 Zombies will appear. They will disappear after five seconds, but even this time is enough to cause considerable damage to the player.
It is very difficult to fight a necromancer, especially since he has 300 health. But what kind of reward awaits the winner? If you manage to defeat the necromancer, you will receive 6-13 emerald blocks and 50 experience points!
Installing Necromancer Boss (.mcpack)
- Download mod with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
— Add-on kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend restarting the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the addon!