If you need small decorative blocks to decorate your home in Minecraft, install mod «Mini Blocks! (Mini-blocks)“. With it, you will have smaller versions of four vanilla blocks: grass, dirt, cobblestone and a chest.
This is the main building block of this add-on. It can be crafted with a Stone Cutter and a Grass Block. You can also look for it from the Endermen and get it by using tools with a silk touch effect.
This is one of the simplest and cheapest blocks in Minecraft… IN fashion everything is the same: simple craft, almost free materials.
Also a very budget block. But at the same time, due to its small size, it looks very cute.
Small, laconic, stylish chest! Suitable for all rooms, especially bedrooms and storage rooms. Just place a regular chest in the stone cutter and you’re done!
New mini-blocks can even be placed on hatches. All new blocks are simple blocks, not entities. The chest can only be rotated in one direction.
Installing Mini Blocks! (.mcpack)
- Download mod with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
— Add-on kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend restarting the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the addon!