IN fashion Heavenly dimension (Ethercraft–SkyDimension) a full-fledged new world for Minecraft on Android awaits you. Getting there is easy enough – just get some food to heal.
It should be noted that the Ethercraft-Sky Dimension modification also exists for the Java platform. But now she got to Minecraft Bedrock Edition… This world seems to be calm, no one has invaded here. However, the dangers here are above the roof.
To get into the Ether, you need to create a portal.
When you create it, place it on the ground, but be prepared – MCBE will freeze for a short time.
Then you will see a message on the screen. Welcome!
Recommendations for crafting and installing the portal:
- Do not try to put a portal near your buildings or villages;
- Blocks that are under the portal turn into bedrock;
- Ether will spawn at a height of 150 blocks and will blow away everything that is there;
- Don’t break the portal;
- After you activate the portal, run away.
In Ether, many interesting creatures are implemented for Minecraft.
- Peaceful mob;
- Can be used for food;
- You can fly with a saddle on.
- Drops meat;
- Aggressive and flightless bird.
- Has fins;
- Friendly mob;
- They hunt rabbits.
- Horns are not for beauty – you can fall down on impact;
- For propagation, use a rose from Ether;
- They are afraid of ordinary rabbits.
- May hit back;
- Tamed by the feet of the Moa;
- You can swim on them.
- They have several options for attacks;
- Well protected.
- They drop their version of rotten flesh – the inventory gets littered;
- They look creepy.
- Damn dangerous.
- Has three stages of a boss fight.
Both with the Ethercraft-Sky Dimension mod in Minecraft Pocket Edition will appear in quite a large number. Do not use silk touch – possible bug.
Aether board blocks.
Cloud blocks – you can stand.
Be sure to include experimental Minecraft features for this fashion… Have a good game!