Such fashion as Ghost Block will always be popular among Minecraft players. Someone suffers from griefing, and someone loves a secluded lifestyle – the invasion of private territory in such cases is an impermissible insult! You now have protection!
How to use the Ghost Block mod
Sorry, vanilla Minecraft for Android prevents the use of something like the Ghost Block mod. Thanks to this creation, you can not only safely hide the entrance to the house, but also create impressive traps that will shock any ill-wisher.
The ghost blocks from this mod have exactly the same texturelike blocks in Minecraft PE, therefore, it is almost impossible to suspect a dirty trick in them. By the way, be careful – don’t fall for your own bait!
To take advantage of fashion, you will need to create a soul crafting table.
Then, we place any of the 38 blocks on it, and simply change the regular block to a ghost one. Now you can walk right through it.
The mod currently supports MCPE the following blocks:
- all boards;
- black stone;
- polished blocks;
- any bricks;
- cobblestones and stones;
- sand and sandstone;
- smooth stones;
Until the recent update with the mod, everything was not so smooth: the wood could not be destroyed with an ax. Now this flaw has been fixed – you can safely destroy blocks.
In the next update of the mod, some bugs were fixed. New blocks have been added, but we will not see some, such as glass and quartz. The clear glass block changes texturethat look completely different – you will immediately see what kind of block it is. But with smooth quartz there is another problem – there are no separate textures for it in the game.
- Fixed lighting;
- New types of blocks have been implemented.
For Ghost Block to work properly, enable experimental gameplay when creating the world.
- Support for new versions has been implemented
- Most of the features are optimized
- New blocks have been added.
Have a good game!
Installing Ghost Block (.mcpack)
- Download mod with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
— Add-on kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend restarting the game client after that. Minecraft PE.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the addon!