Mod «Fletching (Archer’s Table)“Can be attributed to add-ons for the survival world, since the tables of archers in Minecraft cannot be obtained in the creative inventory, but you can craft them yourself. Now you can make bows and crossbows only in the archer’s table. The new archer tables are available in eight versions for eight forests Minecraft, and they have a 3 × 3 grid. There are new crafting recipes for them.
Installing Fletching (.mcpack)
- Download mod with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
— Add-on kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend that you restart the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the addon!
Installing Fletching (.zip)
- Download this mod below.
- Extract two folders from the archive.
- Move the folder “Fletching»To the folder /games/com.mojang/behavior_packs/
- Move the folder “Fletching»To the folder /games/com.mojang/resource_packs/
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition.
- Create a new world or edit an existing one.
- Fit for the selected world resource package and addonwhich you previously moved to the folder resource_packs and behavior_packs.
- Done! Restart Minecraft PE and enjoy the game!