Feel lonely when you play Minecraft? ModFake Players will help you cope with loneliness by adding two fake players to the game. Now you can fight enemies, monsters and survive together with your small team!
Functions of the Fake Players mod
The new characters will be Alex and Steve. Alex can always help you in long-range attacks using his bow. And Steve has a sword, which is useful for melee attacks.
Hostile mobs refer to them in MCBE as well as for regular players. And if they get close to them, they will start attacking each other.
Additional players in MKPE there are some behavioral traits that resemble a real player:
- They run away from creepers
- Opening and closing doors
- Attack enemy mobs
- They go into houses
- They fight mobs at night
They can also act as a Wandering Merchant, selling you some items for emeralds. The Traveling Merchant’s limitations also apply to fake players.
- Use the eggs in your inventory to make fake players appear the same way they appear in some biomes.
How to tame:
- You can tame them using an iron or gold nugget.
- Some improvements have been made textures
- Fixed a bug with picking up items
- Implemented new types of mobs and monsters
- A small change – if the “player” dies from the cadaver, it will turn into it.
Installing Fake Players (.mcpack)
— Resource kits.
— Add-on kits.