INH’s Conveyors represent modification, which adds blocks to Minecraft on Android. The main advantage of the mod is that blocks are not entities.
What the INH’s Conveyors mod gives
Total, modification INH’s Conveyors will add to Minecraft Bedrock Edition sixteen blocks:
- 4 conveyors that are used for creatures
- 4 conveyors that can be used to move blocks
- 8 elevators (why so many?).
The conveyor speed will always be in Minecraft the same. The author made it at a value of one and a half blocks per second. In addition, they are slightly smaller than regular blocks – so you can blow them into small holes. Be sure to include in MCPE experimental settings. Have a good game!
Installing INH’s Conveyors (.mcaddon)
- Download mod with notice – “.mcaddon“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
— Add-on kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend restarting the game client after that. Minecraft PE.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the addon!