Christmas is coming, so Santa decided to check out the list of all of this year’s naughty kids. And you are definitely in it. But well, maybe not everything is so sad. FROM fashion «CHRISTMAS NIGHT (Christmas night)” in Minecraft Santa invites you to visit his workshop, where his faithful elves work day and night. It would seem what a joyful event! But if not for the secret plans of Santa …
To get to the workshop, you need to find a large black gift in the biome of the snow tundra or ice plains. You will have to look carefully for it. Maybe you will find red and green gifts, and you will even find some objects in them, but your goal is a black gift, it is he who is the key to the dimension of celebration and magic.
Once you find a black gift, cut it open and move away.New mobs and items in Minecraft:
- Santa. Once you defeat Santa, you may have to deal with an even tougher version of him.
- Various elves: archers, guys with fireballs. They all love to ride in Santa’s sleigh.
- Deer. Take them for a walk (I hope they won’t attack you).
- Santa’s sleigh!
- Gifts for everyone!
- Gingerbread house.
Please note that all black gifts turn green or red after a while.
Installing CHRISTMAS NIGHT (.mcpack)
- Download mod with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
— Add-on kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend that you restart the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the addon!