Tired of planting trees in Minecraft and want a faster way to get wood and foliage? Easy Bonsai adds new trees from which you can get a lot of materials.
Functions of the Easy Bonsai mod
Here are the types of dwarf trees that the author of the Easy Bonsai modification envisaged in Minecraft Bedrock:
With the expansion, 12 new elements will appear that can be crafted from wood and foliage. Each element fashion is obtained from a certain type of plant. How to plant bonsai seeds?
- In Minecraft on Windows 10, right-click on the pot while holding the bonsai in your hand. In the mobile version, you need to long press on the screen.
- Break the potted bonsai to create a seedling.
- Everything, you have grown a tree.
To get all of the tree drop items, place it on the funnel. Crafting recipes for each type of wood. Before installing the add-on in Minecraft Pocket Edition turn on experimental gameplay. The new version of the Bonsai mod (Easy Bonsai) will delight users with some changes in Minecraft for Android:
- The appearance of a drop from above;
- New plant species (Lower World);
- Growth accelerator recipe;
- Updated particles.
Thanks to the enriched bone dust, you can get wood from mini-trees much more often, it cuts the cooldown by about half.
- The author has implemented new types of plants
- Fixed names
- Fixed some bugs
- Bonsai models have been improved
- Fixed cutting of bushes.
Installing Easy Bonsai (.mcaddon)
- Download mod with notice – “.mcaddon“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
— Add-on kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend restarting the game client after that. Minecraft PE.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the addon!