FROM mod Boats default swimming facilities in Minecraft for Android will go into oblivion. Let them stay there, by the way. Now you will be able to transport things on the boat, as well as get a sail.
What the Boats mod gives
The author of the Boats mod is not a lazy developer from Mojang who allowed himself to create in Minecraft Bedrock Edition wooden basin. On the contrary, the author’s mod will allow you to use better boats, which, in our humble opinion, have the right to be called such.
In the mod’s archive, we have collected four boat options for you in Minecraft with different sails. Choose any – there are the following varieties:
- Plain colored sail in MCPE
- With faces of mobs
- With icons of popular applications
- Pirate-themed sails.
All boats (regardless of textures) have sails, the same functionality in Minecraft… There is also a chest in which you can put everything.
Have a good game!
Installing Boats (.mcaddon)
- Download mod with notice – “.mcaddon“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
— Add-on kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend restarting the game client after that. Minecraft PE.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the addon!