FROM mod Armor of mobs (Mob Armor) you will not be bored for a long time with Minecraft on Android. Provided, of course, that you will not use your creative inventory, but will seek resources honestly in survival mode. Almost a dozen and a half transformations await you when you download this modification.
What gives the mod Armor mobs
In simple words – the Mob Armor modification will allow you to become in Minecraft Bedrock Edition one of fourteen mobs and monsters from the list. Mod will also completely change the skin of your hero or heroine and give the abilities of the creature in which you “disguise”.
- this skin fully matches the monster;
- gives the ability to explode objects (while the character does not suffer in MCPE from explosions).
- just the appearance of the skeleton and “crunch” when hitting the character;
- the kind of monster;
- the character’s immunity to fire.
- a revived archer who is familiar to everyone;
- makes it possible to breathe under water;
- you can equip netherite armor.
- zombie skin;
- no visible effects.
- crafting is similar to zombie armor.
- will give underwater breathing;
- the trident looks canonically on it in MCPE.
- instead of a parrot, a chicken will sit on the shoulder.
- the appearance of this mysterious mob;
- allows the hero to teleport.
- boss appearance;
- allows you to release the skull;
- makes it possible to fly.
- instead of a headgear, there will be a block of mucus on the head;
- after death begins to attack everyone nearby.
- view under the chest;
- able to protect against any projectiles.
- the skin of a completely default character in Minecraft Bedrock;
- can be crafted from the head of a steve (a mob that lives in the desert);
- increases the supply of HP.
- increases the stock of health;
- can be crafted from Steve’s head.
- gives several effects.
- adds twice as many effects.
- adds a lot more effects to the hero.
Have you already decided which of the Mob Armor mod will you turn into first?