Decorate your world Minecraft from texture pack «Merry Christmas“! He adds some Christmas details to simple objects. For example, a multi-colored bow, decorated Christmas trees, wreaths on the doors and the king of all this festival – a golem in a Santa hat!
Installing Merry Christmas (.mcpack)
- Download texture pack with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend that you restart the game client after that. Minecraft PE.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the texture pack!