Celebrate this new year in Minecraft surrounded by gingerbread creatures with fashion «Ginger Mobs“! Despite the fact that all the mobs now look very cute and friendly, do not forget about the monsters: they are still just as evil and inhospitable.
All mobs have vanilla Minecraft there will be skins of ginger, pastry cream and chewing gum. If a cute gingerbread is running towards you with open arms, then most likely this is a disguised monster, and you should either prepare a sword or make your legs as quickly as possible.
Installing Ginger Mobs (.mcpack)
- Download mod with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
— Add-on kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend that you restart the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the addon!
Installing Ginger Mobs (.zip)
- Download this mod below.
- Extract two folders from the archive.
- Move the folder “Ginger Mobs»To the folder /games/com.mojang/behavior_packs/
- Move the folder “Ginger Mobs»To the folder /games/com.mojang/resource_packs/
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition.
- Create a new world or edit an existing one.
- Fit for the selected world resource package and addonwhich you previously moved to the folder resource_packs and behavior_packs.
- Done! Restart Minecraft PE and enjoy the game!