Texture pack «Dye Tubes»Converts dyes Minecraft in tubes. This makes them look much more realistic, and sorting in the inventory becomes easier.
Package does not change the appearance of any other items in Minecraft, for example, cocoa beans, ink sacs, bone meal and lapis lazuli. Its effect applies only to dyes.
Installing Dye Tubes (.mcpack)
- Download texture pack with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend restarting the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the texture pack!
Installing Dye Tubes (.zip):
- Download textures.
- In the directory “games/com.mojang/“Create a folder”resource_packs».
- Next, extract the textures from the archive, and move only the folder from this archive to the folder “resource_packs».
- Go to settings Minecraftand then into texture management.
- Choose your textures.
- Have a good game!