Beta Minecraft 188.8.131.52 you can enjoy a more or less stable game, because the developers have fixed a lot of bugs and errors. But we will have to wait for the remaining announced novelties.
In the new beta Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 a considerable list of fixes:
- fixed map Dragons, which you can purchase from the Store;
- eliminated the reason for departure from MKPE from the achievements screen with low anti-aliasing;
- fixed plant growth;
- solved the problem of using items in survival mode when breaking blocks;
- algae textures have been fixed – now they look correct;
- the accumulation of snow on the blocks was fixed;
- made a fix for the “take-off” of players from a block of explosives under water;
- fixed the achievement error MCBEthat have not been translated;
- removed the bug of displaying friends on a cross-platform;
- solved the problem of receiving awards for achievements when changing the language pack;
- added updated links to the bug tracker and the official website;
- creature spawn eggs look in the hero’s hands with the correct textures;
- eliminated screen flickering when changing its size in Minecraft BE;
- entities stopped loading in custom biome settings;
- fixed several component variables.
The beta version of Minecraft 220.127.116.11 for Android is already waiting for you! Have a good game!