Those who are in a hurry to download the new beta version of Minecraft 220.127.116.11 for Android, you should know what fixes it carries. In truth, there are very few of them: 6 pieces.
Performance and stability fixes
Not much has been done in this area of work, 3 fixes have been made:
- Increased the speed of building terrain when flying on elytra.
- Now you can safely use the workbench in creative mode!
- Modified Data Managed Blocks will no longer refill memory and cause Minecraft to crash or freeze.
There are also only 3 fixes here:
- Corrected the number of errors when using blocks with managed data.
- Fixed some problems with copying data on servers.
- Fixed the use of controlled data for UV (ultraviolet) rays.