Main screen. World selection screen. A simple gaming screen, but with a stunning purple mesh. Settings. This section, unlike the previous ones, uses blue colors. Score. Profile. More like an arcade game than Minecraft. Pause screen. Game over. A short tour of texture pack.
Installing Cyberline GUI (.mcpack)
- Download texture pack with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend that you restart the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the texture pack!
Installing Cyberline GUI (.zip):
- Download textures.
- In the directory “games/com.mojang/“Create a folder”resource_packs».
- Next, extract the textures from the archive, and move only the folder from this archive to the folder “resource_packs».
- Go to settings Minecraftand then into texture management.
- Choose your textures.
- Have a good game!