Have you ever wanted to clear the Enderman chests on your server or map Minecraftbut didn’t know how to do it? Mod «Clear Ender Chest»Will help you with this! With it, you will clear the chest by entering three simple commands, instead of the 27 that you would have to use in the vanilla version.
How to use?
- First you need to choose a player who must clear the Enderman’s chest. You can do this with the command: “/ tag player name add echest.clear».
- Next, enter the command that will clear the chest: “/function clear-enderchest».
- And the last step is to remove the selection of the player: “/ tag player name remove echest.clear».
Replace “player name” with a selector (@a, @p, @s, or @r) or with a player name. Also, you must be a server or map admin Minecraftto use these commands.
Installing Clear Ender Chest (.mcpack)
- Download mod with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Add-on kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend that you restart the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the addon!
Installing Clear Ender Chest (.zip)
- Download this mod below.
- Extract the “Clear Ender Chest” folder from the archive.
- Move the folder “Clear Ender Chest»To the folder /games/com.mojang/behavior_packs/
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition.
- Create a new world or edit an existing one.
- Fit for the selected world addonwhich you previously moved to the folder behavior_packs.
- Done! Restart Minecraft PE and enjoy the game!