Maybe when you fall from a height of 50 blocks you can still use the water bucket technique, but what about a height of 250 blocks at level 10? 25 new blocks are added with each level. The acquired skills can be useful not only in survival, but also in multiplayer battles.
How to play the bucket challenge?
To get started, include in Minecraft creative mode and rise to the first level. Then prepare a bucket of water and change the mode to survival. Jump down using the water bucket technique to avoid taking damage when falling. If you managed to do this, then go to the next level, if not, you need to learn a little more on the current one.
Bucket Challenge Map Installation (.mcworld)
- Download the map marked – “.mcworld“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the map into Minecraft.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, then select the imported world.
Bucket Challenge Map Installation (.zip):
- Download the map.
- Extract the card from the archive.
- Move the map along the path: “/games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds”.
- Go to Minecraft PE > Play> Select the installed card.
- Have a good game!