Maybe you never paid attention, but in Minecraft versions Java the side surface of the grass block is completely covered with grass without any dirt. Texture pack «Better Grass»Makes the grass in Bedrock’s version exactly the same!
Package changes the textures of all surfaces of the blocks, completely removing unnecessary elements and leaving only the grass. The reason the shades of different parts of the block do not match is because the top surface of the block has been programmed to change color depending on the biome.
Installing Better Grass (.mcpack)
- Download texture pack with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend restarting the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the texture pack!
Installing Better Grass (.zip):
- Download textures.
- In the directory “games/com.mojang/“Create a folder”resource_packs».
- Next, extract the textures from the archive, and move only the folder from this archive to the folder “resource_packs».
- Go to settings Minecraftand then into texture management.
- Choose your textures.
- Have a good game!