To make it, you need 3 boards. Attack damage is 5 points.
You can find the wooden bat in the swords section of the tools tab.
To craft, you need 3 iron ingots. The damage from an iron bat is significantly higher than from a wooden one – 7 points.
You can also find it in the “swords” section in the “tools” tab.
A cool item that you can throw on top of everything else. One slot can contain no more than two balls, because in real life it is very difficult to hold three or more balls in your hands.
A baseball sword requires string and leather.
Unlike snowballs in Minecraft, baseball swords do not disappear when struck, but fall to the ground, so you can go up and pick them up. The balls are found in the “goods” section of the creative inventory.
Installing Baseball (.mcpack)
- Download mod with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
— Add-on kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend that you restart the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the addon!
Install Baseball (.zip)
- Download this mod below.
- Extract two folders from the archive.
- Move the folder “Baseball»To the folder /games/com.mojang/behavior_packs/
- Move the folder “Baseball»To the folder /games/com.mojang/resource_packs/
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition.
- Create a new world or edit an existing one.
- Fit for the selected world resource package and addonwhich you previously moved to the folder resource_packs and behavior_packs.
- Done! Restart Minecraft PE and enjoy the game!