«3D Bunny Costumes” – this is modwhich makes players and mobs Minecraft Bedrock more cute by adding a white bunny costume. Supplement is supported in both survival mode and creativity. The rabbit costume consists of several parts:
- Rabbit hat;
- Rabbit top;
- Rabbit pants;
- Rabbit boots.
This suit is used in the same way as vanilla armor Minecraft… To create a costume, use the crafting recipes from the picture below.
Installing 3D Bunny Costumes (.mcpack)
- Download mod with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
— Add-on kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend that you restart the game client after that. Minecraft ON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the addon!
Installing 3D Bunny Costumes (.zip)
- Download this mod below.
- Extract two folders from the archive.
- Move the folder “3D Bunny Costumes»To the folder /games/com.mojang/behavior_packs/
- Move the folder “3D Bunny Costumes»To the folder /games/com.mojang/resource_packs/
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition.
- Create a new world or edit an existing one.
- Fit for the selected world resource package and addonwhich you previously moved to the folder resource_packs and behavior_packs.
- Done! Restart Minecraft PE and enjoy the game!