Mod «Wool Colors (+115 New Blocks)»Adds to Minecraft 115 new colored wool blocks available in both Creative and Survival modes.To get blocks in Minecraft, use the command “/ give @ (a, s, p) wool: (identifier)“. You can also enter the command “/function wool»To receive blocks in shulker boxes. “/fill“Also fits.
- wool:blue_wool_(0-14) (blue);
- wool:brown_wool_(0-14) (brown);
- wool:cyan_wool_(0-9) (cyan);
- wool:gray_wool_(0-14) (grey);
- wool:green_wool_(0-14) (green);
- wool:purple_wool_(0-14) (purple);
- wool:red_wool_(0-14) (red);
- wool:yellow_wool_(0-14) (yellow).
Установка Wool Colors (+115 New Blocks)(.mcpack)
- Download mod with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
— Add-on kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend that you restart the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the addon!