Make your buildings in Minecraft more colorful with fashion «More Polished Diorite Colors (+115 Colors)“! It adds 115 new polished diorite color blocks. To get blocks in Minecraft, use the command “/ give @ (a, p, s) diorite: (identifier)“. Also you can use the command “/fill».
- diorite:blue_polished_diorite_(0-14) (blue);
- diorite:brown_polished_diorite_(0-14) (brown);
- diorite:cyan_polished_diorite_(0-9) (cyan);
- diorite:gray_polished_diorite_(0-14) (grey);
- diorite:green_polished_diorite_(0-14) (green);
- diorite:purple_polished_diorite_(0-14) (purple);
- diorite:red_polished_diorite_(0-14) (red);
- diorite:yellow_polished_diorite_(0-14) (yellow).
There is one more mod from the same series, which adds 115 blocks of colored stone.
Установка More Polished Diorite Colors (.mcpack)
- Download mod with notice – “.mcpack“Below.
- Run the downloaded file, thereby you import the addon / texture into Minecraft.
- Open up Minecraft Pocket Edition and go to world settings.
- Set for the world imported:
— Resource kits.
— Add-on kits.
- Select the imported resource packs / addon in each section.
- We recommend that you restart the game client after that. MinecraftON.
- Run Minecraft Pocket Edition, go to the previously configured world Minecraft and enjoy the addon!